2014 is over already? Well, that was sudden.
It’s amazing, however. 2014 was probably the time I had the most fun in RuneScape. There was never a time where I didn’t want to log on – I just kept having a lot of fun daily, no matter what happened.
Regardless, 2014 was among the most productive times I had. Here’s a comprehensive list of all of my noteworthy achievements:
• 2400 total level
• Taskmaster unlocked
• Ascension crossbows made
• Maxing out player-owned ports (two sets of all superior items)
• Convincing Mod Pi to make some much-needed improvements to Melee
• Noxious staff bought
• Mastering almost every boss (bar Vorago and RotS)
• Soloed Nex for the first time
• Max cape!
It may look a bit focused on combat, but getting 99 in all skills practically makes up for it all that other areas, and that doesn’t touch upon the others like Taskmaster and maxing ports out.
2015, so far, has already been shaping up for a great year. I bought a seismic set to truly have level 90 dual wield weapons, though I had to sell off my noxious staff to buy it. With it, however, I was able to learn how to do Vorago well – bomb tanking, in fact, which is basically being the person who tanks all of Vorago’s Magic attacks. Painful.
What about for 2015 goals? I know I have a bit of big things to achieve, so here’s mine:
• Completionist cape by February or March
• Some skills with 104m XP, notably Magic, Slayer, and Cooking
• Final Boss title
• All noxious weaponry
• Finishing up my collection of hydrix jewelry (reaper necklace)
• Solo Nex two kills a trip
• Solo the Kalphite King
• Master Vorago and RotS killing
• Setting quick records at various bosses (QBD and GWD in particular)
• Get pet forms in all Legiones, QBD, Dagannoth Kings, and Kalphite King
Seems like a lofty goal, but I’m committed to achieving them all. How about you guys? What are your 2015 goals?
~ Evil Lucario